Monday, January 17, 2011

Real Homes, Real Messes, Real Life - I'm linking up!

Decor Chick is doing a link up today.  Real Homes, Real Messes, Real Life.

This is the kind of link up that makes me want to hide my head in the sand. lol  I am so nosey, that I can't WAIT to see other people's homes and what they think is messy.  But if I didn't provide my own pics, then I'd just feel guilty.  So here it is - and there is tons more, but I'm not ready to expose everything!

The living room - kids being lazy, toys, blankets and who knows what thrown around, bare mantel.  Ahh, home. 

The laundry room - all kinds of totally random items everywhere.  Our way-too-big collection of jackets.  I should probably just donate half of them - we are in Houston for goodness sakes!

Our master closet - UGH this looks worse than I thought in real life.  lol  I NEED to really spend some time in there sorting through my hubby's clothes.  To the right is other 2/3 of his clothes.  Yep, that tiny section to the far left and those few dresses in the back are mine.  I need to go shopping.

Monkey-man's room.  It actually doesn't look THIS bad today.  He went in and cleaned his room yesterday all by himself.  He just turned 3 - I think this may be a small miracle!

6 comments:

  1. heheee I'm nosey too and would love to know what people think is messy or not LOL!!! BTW you have a Beautiful Family!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love all the pics! I have to say though, they are not too bad. Your boys sure are cuties!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Not too bad........I know what you mean by what do others think of as messy.........I don't know but I think my kids could get an award for how to make everything go from neat to a mess in under a day award!! LOL Blessings Paula <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. I KNOW!! I was so afraid to show my mess. I actually kept a few rooms just to myself (didn't have the guts to post em) BUT it's surprisingly fun to do this huh? AND I got to tell my hubby all weekend "I'm sorry babe, I can't clean! I'm joining Emily's party on Monday!"

    ReplyDelete
  5. Haha those are awesome messes! Isn't it great being normal? :) Your master closet isn't near as bad as ours. Ughh I really need to fix ours. But oh well, another day! Thanks so much for linking up girl!

    ReplyDelete
  6. New to your blog, found you through the link party. I can relate to the husband clothes thing..my dh has TONS of clothes. I have this tiny tiny section of our closet. lol

    Going to follow your blog, the world needs more BOY stuff. :)

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE comments! Please leave an email address if you would like a response.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails