Ok, so I know last week I said I wasn't going to let 2011 come in the door. I didn't want to accept any of the changes that I knew were going to happen (mostly birthdays!). I was going to leave up all our Christmas decor and I wasn't going to have make any resolutions. Well, I guess I'll give in to peer pressure. ha ha I've taken down most of my Christmas items except for the tree - that's on today's To-Do List. I've given up on staying 29 - instead, I'm investing in great eye cream and hair dye! I'll let my babies grow up and just hold onto the slim hope of a 4th baby someday. And I'll go ahead and set some goals for 2011 - not resolutions, I guess but goals:
1) Get organized!! And this actually covers so many parts of my life - chore charts for boys, craft/sewing/office storage, set an actual work schedule for blogging and my little sewing business, and probably join Flylady again so I can have a cleaning routine!
2) I'd like to sew/create new items for my etsy shop 4 days a week so I can have plenty of in-stock items.
3) Work every single day on BOTh of my blogs - either on new content, networking with other bloggers, advertising with blogs and other sites I love, and brainstorming for new crafts/activities to write about.
4) Feed my family healthier! That will include better menu-planning and probably a bit of freezer cooking.
5) Get in better shape! I was shopping this weekend and was told that the store didn't go up to my size. Yikes. I really wanted to cry, but instead grabbed tight to my BIG girl panties and walked out. I'm not huge, or at least I didn't think I was, but that experience was a real eye-openner for me. I need to lose this weight!
6) I'd also like to spend more time with friends - and pray, pray, pray that my hubby makes some. That man needs to get out and have some fun!
Ok, so I feel like a sell-out or something for letting 2011 come in and give me lofty goals. But, I figure whatever I achieve will benefit my family and hopefully make us all a bit happier, healthier and less stressed. So here's to less stress!