Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Great Valentine's Day Finds!

Have you seen all the cute things people are coming up with for Valentine's Day this year?  There are so many great ideas - I just have to share a few of my favorites with you guys!  Just click on the pictures to get more information!

Amy at LivingLocurto.com designed these awesome, 
FREE printables to attach to 1oz boxes of conversation hearts!


Melissa at The Polkadot Chair used freezerpaper to make a stencil for this shirt!


I found these GREAT candy holding hearts over at Made.  
You'll love all her tutorials!

Tomorrow I'll share a cute Valentine's Day idea I'm making for my own boys!





1 comment:

  1. Great finds! I was going to say what my favorite is but then realized I can't decide! They are all awesome.

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE comments! Please leave an email address if you would like a response.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails