I just ran across a great blog called The Texas Darlings. She is hosting
and has a great topic to blog about today.
What is your Top 10 of 2010?
So here is my top 10 list of things I'm thankful for, in no particular order.
10. My husband's job promotion, even though it moved us 8 hours from home.
9. My kids and I making new friends in Texas quickly.
8. Having my own space to do crafts, sew and spend too much time blogging.
7. My older two boys getting great grades and conduct marks in school, even after a big move.
6. Getting to see my parents, even though they live so so so far away.
5. My marriage growing stronger, despite many obstacles thrown our way.
4. Finding a new church home that feels like just that...home.
3. Beginning my own tiny little business that incorporates so many things I love!
2. Another year spent watching my boys grow and change into little men.
1. My 7 year old asking to accept Jesus as his savior and scheduling his baptism for this month!