Monday, November 8, 2010

Top 10 of 2010

I just ran across a great blog called The Texas Darlings.  She is hosting


and has a great topic to blog about today.  
What is your Top 10 of 2010?

So here is my top 10 list of things I'm thankful for, in no particular order.

10. My husband's job promotion, even though it moved us 8 hours from home.

9. My kids and I making new friends in Texas quickly.

8. Having my own space to do crafts, sew and spend too much time blogging.

7. My older two boys getting great grades and conduct marks in school, even after a big move.

6. Getting to see my parents, even though they live so so so far away.

5. My marriage growing stronger, despite many obstacles thrown our way.

4. Finding a new church home that feels like just that...home.

3. Beginning my own tiny little business that incorporates so many things I love!

2. Another year spent watching my boys grow and change into little men.

1. My 7 year old asking to accept Jesus as his savior and scheduling his baptism for this month!

6 comments:

  1. YAY YAY YAY for Number 1!!!!!!

    Thanks for joining us - hope you are enjoying living in Texas so far!

    ~Becca

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautiful list Ambrosia! #5 and #1 tugged at my heart strings and brought a tear to my eye. Don't forget to thank God every day for strengthening your marriage and family, that is the personal storm I am in right now with so many unknowns before me.

    Blessings to you! I will be stopping back often.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! Hard to top #1, but the whole list was great!

    ReplyDelete
  4. There is nothing better than finding a great church home! Happy FMM :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great list and I'm with Becca YAY #1!!!
    When I don't feel like I;m going to fall asleep on the keyboard I'll be back to dig through your blog!

    Welcome to FMM!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats on your husband's job promotion! That is so exciting!

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE comments! Please leave an email address if you would like a response.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails