Thursday, November 18, 2010

Thanksgiving party games - Review!


So what does your family do Thanksgiving Day while everyone is waiting on the big meal?  I am usually in the kitchen, rushing around to make sure everything is prepared and delicious.  But what about my hubby and kids?!  They are usually alternating between tv time, wrestling on the furniture, and tearing up the house!!  


Well, not this year.  I've been given the opportunity to review printable Thanksgiving games from Python Printables.  I did a test run with my guys so I could make sure these were fun and worth the price before I recommend them to my readers.  



Let me tell you, they are!  Python Printables has a TON of printable games on their site, but I think the Thanksgiving pack is my favorite so far.  There are fun coloring pages for the little ones, word searches, fun word games, even an NFL game pack!  I'm saving the NFL games until Thanksgiving Day because I can just see things heating up between my husband, brother and dad - should be a good show. ;)

You can go here to get more than 50 games for just $19.95!
But FIRST, go here to print of some free coloring pages and get a $5 off $19.95 purchase!

Have fun!


I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commissions 16 CFR, Part 255 Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising. Tomoson Product review & giveaway Disclosure.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I LOVE comments! Please leave an email address if you would like a response.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails