Thursday, November 11, 2010

Our Tree of Thanksgiving

As I promised earlier this week, I want to show you what the boys came up with for one of our Thanksgiving crafts.  We decided to cut out leaves in fall colors and write down things that we are thankful for.  Then we painted a simple tree on canvas and used glue dots to attach our leaves.  
(Don't laugh at our tree, I'm no artist. LOL)

Here is our finished product, proudly displayed on our mantle.

In case you are wondering, then things we are thankful are: 
God
Nature
Animals
My Toys
Our Food
My Kitten 
My Family
My Parents
That I'm Alive 
My Digital Camera
The Toys We Have and the House We Have

We also have leftover leaves with lots of other things we are thankful for that we'll be using for another craft.  *Note* I had to translate some of the above items from Kindergarten spelling. :)

After taking a look around online, I actually found quite a few other Thanksgiving Trees!


Hmmm, maybe we should do something with handprints.  Stay tuned...









3 comments:

I LOVE comments! Please leave an email address if you would like a response.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails