Monday, November 15, 2010

Camel Race Bible Trivia Questions Game Review

This week, For The Luv Of Boys has been given the opportunity to review Camel Race Bible Trivia Questions Game by Python Printable Games.  


I was very excited to play this with my boys - this is what the website says: 

"How to make Bible trivia more fun for the kids this Christmas? Teach by stealth with this UNIQUE giant printable board game! The kids become the Wise Men's camels in a race for the finish line at Bethlehem. Along the way, they answer simple Christmas Bible trivia quizzes. Fun for players and anybody watching!"

It recommends ages 6-9, but there were some questions that even stumped me!  It was so much fun to play!

This is a printable game - you print it out, cut the game pieces out and you are ready to go.  Python Printable Games has TONS of printable games for all occasions.  I can't wait to try out more!




[Product review & giveaway disclosure: I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commissions 16 CFR, Part 255 "Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising."]

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I LOVE comments! Please leave an email address if you would like a response.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails