Monday, November 8, 2010

Fun Fall Crafts

I can't tell you how much I love seeing all these great fall crafts in blog-land!
Of course I see a ton of Christmas crafts, gift ideas and decor I want to start on, too.
But for now, lets focus on fall - Thanksgiving in particular!


I Am An Aspiring Artist has a great tutorial for a homemade cornucopia that I adore!  
I plan to make one for my Thanksgiving centerpiece!


Flamingo Toes has another great tutorial!  This one is for chalk placemats.
I've already got this fabric on my list of things to buy at Joann's today!  
What great idea to keep the kids busy at the table.


The Party Animal made these adorable Nutter-Butter Turkey Cookie Pops.
We can't get enough of Nutter-Butters in this house, so you know the kids and I will have fun with these!  Of course I better buy an extra package because more will get eaten than make it to the table!

I found a cute craft that the boys can make at All Kids Network.
These Paper Plate Pilgrims will hang on the backs of our chairs with names on their hats instead of having place cards at the table.  Too cute!

We are working on our own little Thanksgiving crafts here, too.  Definitely a work-in-progress, but here's a little sneak peek! 







2 comments:

  1. You found really cute crafts and i can't wait to see what your working on!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much for linking to my placemats!! I love all the ideas here. Really fun.

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE comments! Please leave an email address if you would like a response.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails