Thursday, April 21, 2011

The Good, The Bad, & The Ugly {3 year old boys}

The Good:
He can dress himself
The Ugly:
It sometimes looks like this:

The Good:
He's figured out how to defend himself against big brothers
The Bad:
It usually involves biting, which this week turned into a doctor's visit and an ER trip

The Good:
He can tell me what hurts and how bad
The Bad:
I still can't always make it go away

The Good:
He's mama's shopping companion
The Ugly:
The receipt total - he helps me impulse buy
Picture from here

The Bad:
He still has occasional nighttime accidents
The Good:
After cleanup, he can climb in bed with me to cuddle

The Good:
This age doesn't last forever
The Bad:
This age doesn't last forever


3 comments:

  1. yes i have a 3 year old breed over here as well...although sometimes my 6 yr old regresses so i'm up a creek either way lol...im glad they can do their own things but they are sneeky for sure

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a cute post!! :) I hadn't seen any posts showing up on my blogroll so I hadn't stopped by then I realized that I had an error when I put in your blog. :( Sorry. Hope your doing good girl!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a sweetie! That first picture is too funny...and yeah, that last one is so true:)

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE comments! Please leave an email address if you would like a response.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails