Monday, April 25, 2011

30!


Wow, no matter how I look at it, I can't deny I'm turning 30 today!
For the last few months, I've been trying to figure out how 30 would feel - 
I've even cried a few times.  Silly, right?
But it's hard admitting sometimes that I'm an adult.
I'd rather play and have fun all day like a kid.

So in honor of turning 30 years old today, here is a list of 30 fun things I plan to do to keep myself young!

30 run through the sprinklers with my boys
29 play hookie from household duties & go shopping
28 blow bubbles
27 swing with the kids
26 go feed the ducks
25 boogie board at the beach
24 go out for ice cream
23 have birthday cake for breakfast
22 play dress up
21 plan a fun game night
20 watch Disney classic movies with my kids
19 draw with chalk on the sidewalk
18 pack a sack lunch to eat at the park
17 color in a coloring book
16 dance
15 play hop scotch
14 visit with an old friend
13 wear ruffles
12 finger paint
11 stay up late
10 eat junk food
9 sleep in
8 go swimming without worrying how I look
7 do a cannon ball
6 eat pizza & brownies on the same night
5 play games at Chuck E Cheese
4 read my favorite childhood books
3 let me kids choose the menu one week
2 cook with my boys
1 PLAY



I'm posting this on both of my blogs today!  Let's celebrate!

2 comments:

  1. That sounds like the perfect way to celebrate a birthday! I hope yesterday was amazing and Happy Birthday a day late:)

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE comments! Please leave an email address if you would like a response.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails