Monday, March 28, 2011

T-Shirt Printing Review!


There have been a few times in the past when I wanted custom t-shirts made.  I have settled for just looking up a local company in the phonebook and got pretty bad results.  Designs that crack, peel, or fade quickly when washed and dried, or colors that just don't look the way I wanted.  So for the most part, I've been scared to find a company to work with to make custom shirts.  Until now.

I was recently given the chance to work with T-Shirt Printing to review one of their shirts.  This is a company that specializes in custom screen printed t-shirts.  They have many garment colors and really high quality screen printing.  

I received a gray shirt with the above monkey design on it.  The shirt is 100% cotton, very soft and washed and dried well.  The screen printed monkey design also faired great in the drier - that's not always the case with other shirts I've had in the past.  T-Shirt Printing has a GREAT product!


They don't only work on t-shirts.  T-Shirt Printing will also put your logo or design on hoodies, sweatshirts, caps, workwear and kids shirts!  I really love that they will do your custom design for any occasion and you know it will come out perfect and will last you a long time.

I highly recommend T-Shirt Printing for all your custom screen printing jobs!

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commissions 16 CFR, Part 255 Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising. Tomoson Product review & giveaway Disclosure.

3 comments:

  1. Wow, superb very valuable blog you can say. I love your blog. Nicely presented information in this post, I prefer to read this kind of stuff. The quality of content is fine.
    Design a Tshirt

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice models.I want to buy this type of model tshirts..Its really good..Thanks for sharing..
    Online t Shirts India | Design t Shirt Online

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE comments! Please leave an email address if you would like a response.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails