Monday, December 6, 2010

Wow, we are growing!

I know my little blog is a baby compared to most that I frequent.  I'm just starting out, and honestly things have moved so quickly for me I'm amazed.  I love seeing new faces pop up in my sidebar as followers, and I melt when I read all the sweet comments.  

In the past week I've noticed that For The Luv Of Boys has gotten over 90 followers.  Super close to 100, which I never thought I'd reach.  Never.  Ever.  Wow.  

So to celebrate, I'm thinking a couple of giveaways are in order!  

As soon as we hit 100 followers, I'll start a super fast giveaway - it will only last 2 days.

  
The prize will be a cute set of holiday coasters - you choose from four designs.  There will be a few more small goodies tucked in, too.  I'll ship right away so you'll get them in time to use them yourself or give them as a gift.  

To keep the ball rolling, and the blog growing I'll have a 2nd giveaway when we hit the 200 mark!  This one will be a little bigger and better.  Stay tuned for more details, but I promise you won't be disappointed!

So start spreading the word, lets share the LUV!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I LOVE comments! Please leave an email address if you would like a response.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails