Friday, December 3, 2010

Oliver's Labels


I’ve got boys - three to be exact.  That’s pretty well known around here.  What isn’t known is how on earth they manage to lose basically everything.  We once went to a McDonald’s playground and left with The Chief’s left shoe and someone else’s right shoe.  They looked similar, but where different sizes.  UGH  They have been known to leave sippy cups and snack containers everywhere.  Spend the night at a friend’s house?  Oh, I can promise a shirt will be left behind.  I may have found a solution, though!



I’ve been given the opportunity to review Oliver’s Labels.  They make labels that are tough and versatile.  You can label anything from cups and bottles to books, clothing, shoes, school supplies - anything you think your child could leave behind.  

Oliver’s Labels also has this amazing Found-It tracking system!!!  They print your label with a 9-digit code.  If someone finds your item, they can visit the Oliver’s Labels website and enter the code.  Then you will receive an email from the Found-It system that will let you know someone found your stuff - and you don’t have to worry about strangers getting your personal information!  AND, this is a FREE service!  
I received several types of labels to try out.  
The Originals - I placed these on Monkey-Man’s sippy cups, snack containers, and a few toys he likes to take everywhere we go.  These labels are completely dishwasher safe, guys!  How many times have you put something in the dishwasher and had a wet, sticky, papery mess to clean up later?  Yuck!  These labels look as good coming out as they did going in.  Just wait 4 hours after application to wash.

Mini Labels - mini labels are great for smaller items, like toothbrushes, pencils, scissors, and small toys.  I love that I can put these on the craft supplies we keep here at the house and the boys will know which ones belong to them (for the things we don't have color-coded!).
Shoe Labels - these are foot-shaped labels you can place in the shoe.  Right foot goes in the right shoe, left foot in the left.  The adhesive is super strong - once it’s in, it’s not going to easily come out.  These sure would have been handy on that trip to McDonald’s!!!  They’ll also help Monkey-Man remember which foot goes in which shoe.  That’s tough sometimes for a 2-yr old.  
Stick-eez Clothing Labels - These are the labels you can place on the care-tag of any clothing.  You don’t have to iron or sew these in, like with other brands.  I love that!  Press firmly to ensure a strong contact and these are good to go in the washer and dryer.  So when Con-man’s favorite shirt comes up missing after a sleep-over, I know that his buddy’s mom will call and let me know she found it.  
I absolutely can recommend Oliver’s Labels!  These products are such high quality and I think they really stand out from other labels we’ve tried.  I will definitely be ordering from them for all my boys - since responsibility is apparently a slow lesson to learn.


I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commissions 16 CFR, Part 255 Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising. Tomoson Product review & giveaway Disclosure.

1 comment:

I LOVE comments! Please leave an email address if you would like a response.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails