Monday, December 20, 2010

Merry Christmas!

Wow, for the first time in FOREVER I got to sleep until 7am!  That felt really nice.  Then I stayed in bed, cuddling my little Monkey Man since he snuck in bed with us last night.  It's so great having the kids home from school!  Well, I say that now, ask me again Thursday when their fighting as reached an all-time high and I'm completely bald from pulling my own hair out.  Nah, this week I plan on keeping them busy!  A few extra chores, LOTS of games together, walks to the park, and maybe even a trip to the children's museum in Houston!  There will be a few little crafts thrown in, just because we love them.  I don't know that I'll really be able to post much of anything this week because I really want to make the most out of time with my kids this week.  But I wanted to wish everyone a very Merry Christmas!  I hope you all have a wonderful time with family and friends filled with peace and joy!  

Here are some fun pictures of us!

This weekend I attended a really fun party - complete with ugly Christmas sweater contest.  So of course I had to make mine - that was the disclaimer so you don't think that is how I normally dress.  

Me and Santa's helpers


Me and Santa

Me and Santa AFTER he shaves

4 comments:

  1. Great pictures! LOL at the sweater! I hope you have an awesome Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh my gosh, how super cute! i checked out your other blog, and your tree looks fab, especially with kitty in it!


    how come i don't remember that pampers commerical? i'll have to be on the lookout for it now! so glad you stopped by and thanks so much for letting me know your fave commerical!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful pictures! New follower from MBC, Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE comments! Please leave an email address if you would like a response.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails